I told Kelly I would start blogging for real now that I am a "semi-functional human being" as I like to call it. Life with a 7 week old is day to day and I am trying to be functional every day but its exhausting somedays!! Especially every 4th day with Kyle being on duty... a terrifying glimpse twice a week of being a single mother... fun times.
Right now Cece is sleeping but we're going to picnic by Janet's house with Janet, Jess and Wesley. I have pics to put up of when I was over at Jess' yesterday (mostly using her for her central AC ;) but we have since (aka last night a 9 pm frantically) bought and installed an AC unit for today's 90 degree high) - yes that was double parentheses, yes I was an English major, shhh - where was I? Oh yeah, we put Wesley and Cecelia next to each other and took pictures. Uhh I think I fried my own brain with that air conditioner rant....
On that note I need to gather something to eat at the aforementionned pic-a-nic. So in conclusion, I will try to write more and post pictures in order to keep you updated on me and Cecelia... and Kyle and Beaux ;)
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment