Also, her new thing is chewing on her fist OR chewing on anything she can grab and shove into her mouth along with her fist (blanket, bib, neck of her own shirt, etc). I am told this is normal but its still pretty entertaining. Luckily she is creating lots of drool which is what protects her from getting germs from the chewing (the doctor told me so). So she has to wear bibs a lot to catch the fountains of drool and bubbles she creates. When she sucks on her fist it makes a really loud smacking sound - it sounds like an adult smacking his lips as loud as possible and you can hear it from rooms away.
Soon enough she will be grabbing her toys more (she grabs them but not for very long) and everything will be in her mouth then I'm sure. I can't believe she is almost 11 weeks old! What a big girl :)
1 comment:
hahaha remember when you flipped out at rachel costada-alba for chewing too loudly in our room?! i can only imagine how much you must be enjoying cece's new "smacking" noise!
Post a Comment